- Menus MUST include BACON any items and dishes but the more with bacon the better.
- You may include non-bacon items but must include bacon dishes.
- We will work to minimize menu duplication to maximize sales potential.
- Prepare easy-to-make, fast-to-serve items to shorten lines, satisfy customers and increase sales.
- Menus must include at least one bacon item priced no more than $5.00 to allow attendees to buy as many vendors’ dishes as possible.
- Grilling? The grill must be 10 feet from your tent.
- Frying? You may fry either 10 feet from the tent.
- All Food vendors must turn in a current state license, liability insurance before they will be approved for the event.
- Be sure to review the required vendor paperwork listed at the bottom of the page.
- Prepared Food Vendor Fees - See Application For Fees
- Exhibitors 10 x 10 space (EX: Crafts, Direct Sales, handmade products) $100
- Fees do not include tents or tables. you must bring your own. All vendors must have small trash cans.
- Vendors must provide their own fire retardant tent.
- Free Vendor parking passes are furnished and required for this event. (one per vendor) Parking is while spaces last.
- This a RAIN OR SHINE event
- There are no refunds.
Electricity & WiFi
- Electricity is based on availability and is limited. There is a $10 fee (110 only)
- You must provide no less than 150 feet of grounded extension cord to access the outlets.
- Food trucks are expected to operate on their own generators.
- Wi-Fi is not available at the DeLand Bacon & Brew Fest.
Required Permits & Paperwork
When filling out the application, food and beverage vendors must submit the following items below. If you do not have your items to KmarksMarkets@yahoo.com by August 1, 2018 you will forfeit your space and will be charged a late fee of $100. If your licenses are expired you will not be able to vend that day. There are No Refunds.
- Certificate of liability Insurance for Food Vendors.
- State food license or Truck City Decal
- Diagram of your tent layout, required by the Fire Marshal.
- The event planner will give you your booth assignment at check-in time. You will receive an email the week before on set-up instructions.
- We reserve the right to alter the layout or move vendors if necessary.
- If bad weather comes upon us, Kmarks Events will give the ok to vendors to start breaking down accordingly
- If you clean up before 6:45pm without permission from the promoter you will not be asked back for following years, nor be invited to any future Kmarks Events!
- Please take any vendor trash, boxes etc… with you!
- No smoking in your booth. You must walk away from booth area so that you don’t bother other vendors.
- ANY QUESTIONS? Email KmarksMarkets@yahoo.com or call 386-960-0844 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
- All DIRECT SALES AND FOOD VENDORS must email before applying to avoid duplication.
- If you fill out the application before contacting us, there is no refunds for the application fee.
- CRAFTERS CAN USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY
- CLICK HERE FOR SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.