- Menus MUST include BACON any items and dishes but the more with bacon the better.
- You may include non-bacon items but all menus must include at least TWO bacon dishes.
- We will work to minimize menu duplication to maximize sales potential.
- Prepare easy-to-make, fast-to-serve items to shorten lines, satisfy customers and increase sales.
- Menus must include at least one bacon item priced no more than $5.00 to allow attendees to buy as many vendors’ dishes as possible.
- Grilling? The grill must be 10 feet from your tent. We can rent you a grill.
- Frying? You may fry either 10 feet from the tent or line the wall of your tent with graded sheetrock.
- All vendors are required by Volusia County to have an Volusia County Business License. If you do not have one, you can secure a temporary one for the weekend.
- Be sure to review the required vendor paperwork listed at the bottom of the page.
- Prepared Food Vendor Fees - See Application For Fees
- Exhibitors 10 x 10 space (EX: Crafts, Direct Sales, handmade products) $100
- Fees do not include tents or tables. All vendors must have small trash cans.
- Vendors must provide their own fire retardant tent.
- Free Vendor parking passes are furnished and required for this event. (one per vendor) Parking is while spaces last.
Electricity & WiFi
- Electricity is based on availability and is limited. There is a $10 fee (110 only)
- You must provide no less than 150 feet of grounded extension cord to access the outlets.
- Food trucks are expected to operate on their own generators.
- Wifi is not available at theDeland Bacon & Brew Fest.
Required Permits & Paperwork
By August 1, 2017, food and beverage vendors must submit the following:
- Certificate of Insurance for Food Vendors.
- Diagram of your tent layout, required by the Fire Marshal.
- The event planner will give you your booth assignment at check-in time. You will receive an email the week before on set-up instructions.
- We reserve the right to alter the layout or move vendors if necessary.